We can’t offer you an x-ray or help with a toothache, but we can make the bills a lot less painful.
Health, dental and vision care costs can add up pretty quickly, even when you’re healthy.
Affordable monthly health insurance premiums mean you’ll be ready financially for planned and unplanned health, dental and vision care costs, all year long.
Designed with you in mind, the Johnson Personal Health Plan is an affordable health and dental benefit plan, offering you a choice in coverage between an Optimum Plan and a Preferred Plan.
The OPTIMUM PLAN provides a broad range of extended health and dental benefits, including prescription drugs. The PREFERRED PLAN provides economical coverage for extended health and prescription drugs.
Who is covered?
The Johnson Personal Health Plan is available to members of sponsored groups who are Canadian residents and are covered under their government health insurance plan. Certain eligibility requirements may apply.
Coverage is medically underwritten and available for singles, couples, and families. A family consists of you, your spouse, and all unmarried dependent children under the age of 21 who live with you and are not regularly employed. Dependent children attending an accredited college or university full-time remain eligible for coverage until the age of 25.
- Single: 1 participant
- Couple: 1 participant + 1 dependent
- Family: 1 participant + 2 or more dependents
Did you know?
Having a pre-existing condition does not exclude you from participating in the Johnson Personal Health Plan. *
Premiums for the Johnson Personal Health Plan are eligible medical expenses under the Canadian Federal Income Tax Act.
Focus on your business with one less thing to worry about:
Enjoy peace of mind knowing the health and dental needs of you and your family are covered.
The Johnson Personal Health Plan is your solution if you are:
- A contract worker
- A small business owner
- Employed on a part-time, seasonal, or temporary basis.
Additional Information on Plans and Application Form:
The Johnson difference:
- No waiting period - Coverage begins the first of the month following the approval of your application.
- Pay-Direct Card - Eligible expenses can be submitted electronically through most pharmacies, dental offices, hospitals, and professional services offices.
- Increasing Maximums - As your plan enrollment continues, your benefit coverage and plan maximums increase.
- Automatic Renewal - Coverage is automatically renewed annually under the same plan, even if there is a change in your health status.
- Portability - Coverage can be continued if you change employers as the only requirements are Canadian residency and provincial government health plan coverage.
- Professional Services - Coverage for services include acupuncture, massage therapy, chiropractor and physiotherapy.
*Alternative or limited coverage may be available based on the health and other information provided in the application for coverage.
Johnson Inc. (Johnson) is a licensed insurance intermediary. Johnson provides administrative, consulting and/or claims administration/payment services. Insurance products are underwritten by various insurance providers. *Certain conditions, limitations, eligibility may apply. Policy wordings prevail.